Shirley Parsons is an established and reputable recruitment agency. We have ambitious plans over the next few years and we are looking for a new Marketing Manager to play a key part in helping us to achieve our goals.
In this newly created position, you will be part of our Management team and will lead all initiatives for the Shirley Parsons brand. From day one, you will be required to let your creativity and productivity shine brightly using external partners as you see fit.
Although we are in the process of launching a brand new website, you will need to ensure our digital presence is enhanced both functionally and aesthetically to support lead generation, customer retention, and market positioning of our brand. While being responsible for planning and budgetary control, you will be required to maximise returns on all digital initiatives.
A key part of this role is to build strong relationships with our ever-growing sales team to help conceptualise marketing plans. This will include supporting specific social media campaigns, advertising, and events; all the while tracking ROI across all marketing for Shirley Parsons.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an established Marketing professional. You will be able to take a lead on all Marketing initiatives for Shirley Parsons UK and make the role your own.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- First class proofreading/editing and creative copywriting skills;
- Innovation and creativity
- Understanding of how to maximise ROI at each stage of the marketing funnel
- Excellent communication skills including influencing C-Suite executives;
- Broad surface knowledge base across all aspects of digital marketing so as to be capable of managing experts in specific fields
- Demonstrable experience of managing external suppliers (eg: web developers, SEO/PPC agencies)
- Ideally holds a CIM or digital marketing post graduate qualification;
- Proven track record over 3+ years of success in a Senior Digital Marketing or Marketing manager level role;
- Able to produce ROI metrics from previous work
- Able to produce a design/content portfolio of previous work
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516687