SEO Manager - Permanent
SEO Manager ? Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: £50,000 - £60,000 + Great Benefits
NST Recruitment are currently recruiting for an SEO Manager to work for a well-recognised Fashion Retail brand based in London. You will be responsible for managing a team of international focused executives to deliver complete optimization strategies for local markets, reporting directly to the Head of SEO.
You must have a proven ability to work on large-scale SEO campaigns, preferably at an international level, and must be a creative thinker with excellent knowledge of wider SEO techniques.
The company offer great benefits including flexible working hours, fantastic fashion site discounts, private medical + much more.
- - Delivery of search engine optimization for international markets
- - Liaise with the technology teams to prioritize and push through technical SEO requirements which meet local optimization strategies.
- - Build a full set of report templates which can be used internally that provide clear visibility for key metrics
- - Stay ahead of the latest industry trends while demonstrating excellent SEO knowledge on guidelines and search algorithm changes.
- - Manage testing plans for local regions to identify new opportunities in each market around on-page optimization
- - Train all new SEO executives with the most up-to-date on-page optimization techniques
- - Deliver optimization and workload targets on a quarterly basis
Professional Background Needed:
- - SEO Experience either in-house or agency side
- - Advanced understanding of Google?s algorithm
- - Advanced understanding of all major social networks
- - Good local search engine knowledge in key markets; EU, US, AU, JP, RU and CN
- - Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Excellent skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- - A good understanding of the wider fashion industry, including knowledge of fashion ecommerce sites, blogs and fashion magazines
- - Ideally, degree related to digital marketing or a creative subject
- - Running your own blog or website is a huge bonus
- - Worked on retail clients or been part of a retail in-house team
- - Group management background
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Artche Harrowell at NST Recruitment on ************* / ****************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515386