Our Public sector client is looking for an experienced Front End Developer to become part of fast paced project in digital environment.
Skills required for the role:
- Significant professional experience designing, implementing and scaling high traffic web applications and web services.
- HTTP, XML and JSON;
- AngularJS, NodeJS and NPM;
- Exposure to ES6;
- RESTful web services;
- Microservices architecture;
- Linux or Mac OSX operating system.
- Awareness of standard technical practices including unit testing, version control, continuous integration, coding standards, design patterns & refactoring.
- Familiar with design work and graphics manipulation as well as realising static mock-ups in CSS and HTML with high fidelity.
- Progressive enhancement;
- Responsive design;
- Mobile first;
- Cross-browser compatibility;
- Unit, integration and layout testing;
- Experience of working under both waterfall and agile methods of project management
NB - The role will fall Inside IR35
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516348