Backend Developer - Golang - Perm London
- We?re looking for an exceptional Backend Engineer to help us build the a social productivity app from scratch.
- You will own and drive technical specifications through to delivery and beyond.
- We?re looking for someone who gets a buzz from taking initiatives, redefining expectations, enjoys collaborating, and thrive on breaking new grounds.
- Sound knowledge of industry standard languages and technologies such as Golang (Go Lang), Java, Python, Node.js or Advanced knowledge of design and architectural patterns, databases, micro-services and push notifications for multiplatform operations
- Good understanding of design principles for building RESTful APIs Knowledge of map API, geo-services and asset tracking a bonus.
- Understanding of different caching mechanisms, frameworks, source control systems, continuos integration.
- Implement highly modular and maintainable components across a horizontally scalable application framework designed to maximise reuse across multiple channels.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515984