Senior Security Engineer
I am currently on the lookout for a Senior Security Engineer for a global technology powerhouse, who are part of the API Billionaires Club. They are seeking a Senior Security Engineer to join their Infrastructure Security Engineering team in London. Do you have an extensive understanding of Cloud Security and Operational and Engineering Security? If so, then you could be the Senior Security Engineer that we've been looking for.
As a Security Engineer, you will work with a variety of security tools and technologies, protecting the enterprise environment within Amazon Web Services. You will be work alongside a tight knit team, defending and securing systems, network infrastructure and services in a cutting edge private cloud environment.
What skills should you have?
- Key experience within Information Security, ideally a large enterprise
- High level understanding of Cloud services, architectures (AWS)
- In-depth knowledge within networking, including experience within software defined networking.
- Broad level of Infrastructure security - including discipline such as Vulnerability Management, Intrusion Detection
- Technical experience within operating system security (Linux/Unix and Windows)
- Experience within SDN, infrastructure as code
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global tech company who offer flexibility throughout and positively reward overachievement within the business, through bonus schemes.
If you feel this role would be of interest to you, do feel free to give me an email on 's.berti[att]computerfutures[dot]com' with an up-to-date version of your CV and a good time that we may speak. Alternatively, I am available by phone on ********************* or on LinkedIn (Samuel S. Berti, Computer Futures).
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517273