Software Development Professional Senior Java Development Sup Analyst
Software Development Professional (Senior Java Development and Support Analyst) - £34k to £39k - Permanent
We are a leading IT services company with a development office based in Borehamwood seeking to recruit for a permanent senior software development professional with Java specialism to work on an interesting variety of customer projects.
The successful candidate must have:
- 6+ years of demonstrable commercial experience
- 5+ years of commercial software experience in retail and/or manufacturing domains
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience with Java/J2EE, OO concepts and analysis, Multi-threading, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, also a mixture of: JSON, HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, XSLT
- Experience of Web Services using JBoss/Tomcat or similar, Oracle, MySQL and/or SQL Server
- Experience of developing custom enhancements and modules within the Oracle E-business suite
- Experience in customization and implementation of Oracle Business application (CRM/SCM).
- Experience in production support and Business Analyst
- Experience as Full stack developer - end to end, user interface, business and database layers
- Ability to demonstrate alignment of functional designs to business models
- Ability to develop software in cluster environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Devops experience, using containers and other forms of application systems improvement mechanisms
- Cloud based development and deployment platforms, i.e. Azure, AWS, etc.
- JON/FUSE experience
- SEAM experience
- Testing, including use of automated tools for regression, load and stress testing.
In return we can offer:
- a competitive salary
- flexible benefits package
- career based training
- excellent career development prospects working in a dynamic, customer facing environment as a member of an established and highly experienced team.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514040