Product Consultant - Prestige Vehicles
We are now looking for dedicated, talented professionals for the role of Product Consultant / Prestige Sales Executive to become part of the team and grow our client's new prestige brand. The company is a highly successful motor retailer who are expanding their business at a new site in Wakefield.
NEW YEAR, NEW YOU?
We have the ideal opportunity for you to be part of something new and exciting in 2018!
We will accept applications from candidates in Wakefield and the surrounding areas who have a full UK Driving Licence (essential).
The Role of Product Consultant / Prestige Sales Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and aspiring individual who is looking for unlimited earning potential. In this role, you will be:
* Responsible for advising on the purchase of prestige vehicles
* Arranging test drives
* Completing paperwork
* Working with innovative digital technology to assist sales purchases.
The ideal candidate with be a highly motivated and enthusiastic team player who is:
* Able to confidently build relationships and rapport with colleagues and customers
* Be smart and professional, with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with a prestige customer base
* Driven & determination to succeed and achieve targets
* Able to negotiate and drive sales
* Resilient, flexible and able to thrive in a challenging environment
* Holds a full UK driving licence
For the role of Product Consultant / Prestige Sales Executive you will receive:
* Basic salary plus an uncapped OTE of £30,000 per annum
* Salary guarantee for first three months
* Company Car
* Life Assurance
If you think that you can bring something really special to our brand, all that is left for you to do now is apply?
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Cars2. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Car, vehicles, showroom, motor, automotive, sales, executive, product, consultant,
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514943