Graduate Project Engineer
Abatec are recruiting for an experienced Graduate Project Engineer to work with an award winning engineering company based in the heart of Somerset. This role will be working on fresh foul water projects across the region.
As Graduate Project Engineer you will be:
- Assisting with the management of staff and subcontractors working on your projects.
- Assisting with controlling project expenditure costs to maximise profitability
- Ensuring project documentation is up to date and correct
- Attending site meetings and program planning
- Liaising with the Site Coordinators organising, advising and supervising all personnel working on site and monitor productivity and output to maximise efficiency
- Managing the completion of site installation work ensuring projects are on schedule and within budget, including:
- Attending site meetings and deputise for the Project Manager as appropriate
- In the absence of a Site Coordinator, carry out the above activity independently
Our client requires a Graduate Project Engineer with:
- Background in Mechanical / Electrical role
- Relevant Mechanical / Electrical qualifications
- Electrical experience in the Water Industry ? Desirable
- Desire to progress and succeed within the industry
- Competitive Salary
- Health cash plan with Healthshield
- Training and Development opportunities
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Damon Gallivan. The reference for this vacancy is 127583.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515914