Maintenance Engineer - Double Days
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000
Location: Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading, nationwide food company based in Kent. The successful maintenance engineer will have the opportunity to work on brand new machinery at the company's flagship site. There are plenty of opportunities for technical development for the successful maintenance engineer and they will also benefit from an exceptional training programme.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled
- Manufacturing experience (preferably food)
- Engineering Qualification
- Electrical skills required for the maintenance engineer: Three-phase, motors, PLC Fault Finding
- Mechanical skills: Belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for one of the largest companies in the industry
- Generous Holiday Package
- Personalised Industry leading training programme for the Maintenance Engineers
- Competitive Salary
Commutable: Royal Tonbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Maidstone, Sevenoaks
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515880