Curriculum Leader - Dance, Drama, Music & ICT (Andover
Curriculum Leader - Dance, Drama, Music & ICT (Andover)
£28,806 - £35,014 (dependent upon qualifications)
The post holder will lead the staff in the continued improvement of standards of both teaching and learning and pastoral care by supporting the team in their roles and encouraging the implementation of innovative techniques and the robust use of the college's policies and procedures.
In the case of the absence of the Head of Faculty you will take delegated responsibility of the team within the curriculum areas.
Your main focus would be the continuing growth and development of the high quality teaching programmes provided by the Curriculum area including up to HNC level. Supporting the continued development of the academic team with administration and producing resources to support innovative teaching strategies. Supporting the group tutors in providing high quality of learner-focused teaching and pastoral care to enable our learners to achieve the highest possible outcomes during their time at the College.
You will be required to teach Drama and Performing Arts courses but with a reduced teaching load to allow incorporation of these additional duties.
Closing Date: 27 November 2017
* Eligibility to join the Teachers' Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
* Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
* Free on- site parking
* Car Share Scheme
* Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
* Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
* Flexible Working Policy
* Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
* Child Care Vouchers
* Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
* You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
* Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
* Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
* Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
* Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
* Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Interested? Register for free now and apply today!