Nursery Nurse Level 3
A private Montessori nursery is currently recruiting for Qualified Level 3 Nursery Nurse to work in their Baby Room. The nursery is based in Clapham and is easily commutable from Croydon, Brixton, Streatham and surrounding areas.
The working hours is 45 hours a week, Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm on a shift basis. The ideal candidate should also be passionate about working with children and will be offered training and support as ongoing professional development.
One of the following Qualifications is acceptable for the above role:
- Level 3 NVQ in Caring for Children and Young People
- Level 3 NVQ in Childcare and Education
- Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce
- Level 3 NVQ for Teaching Assistants
- Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support in Teaching and Learning
- Safeguarding Qualification
- Paediatric First Aid Qualified
- Flexible to work
- Familiar with the Early Years Foundation Years
- Able to plan activities appropriate for age and development
- Able to work as a team.
Two recent references will need to be taken as well as an enhanced DBS Check.
Salary: Up to £19,000.00 /year depending on qualifications and experience.
About Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd: Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 60 nurseries across London and the England Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers without your consent.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517876