SharePoint Online Consultant - Edinburgh - 55 working day contract
A public sector organisation looking for a SharePoint Online Consultant.
The SharePoint Online Consultant will work on two SharePoint document management projects within the organisation.
- Enterprise Experience
- SharePoint Online version configuration and design
- Extensive experience designing and implementing SharePoint
- Evidence of Kofax experience, with particular experience of integrating with SharePoint Online
- Implementing an effective document management solution in SharePoint Online
- Surfacing Content through search optimisation in SharePoint Online. Particularly custom refiners based upon custom content types
- Permission management in SharePoint online
- Understanding and experience of information management and records management features and functionality in SharePoint Online
- Experienced in use of SharePoint Designer, in particular designing custom workflows
- Technical Documentation creation
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517221