Our client are looking for a temporary qualified Accountant with SAGE 50 Taxation and SAGE 50 Accounts Production experience to cover their tax season (Nov/Dec/Jan).
Previous accountancy practice experience is essential. You must have a good knowledge of tax and be able to deliver your work quickly but with accuracy (rapid output required).
This is a full time role working Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm.
* Preparation of annual accounts and personal tax returns from the source documents supplied.
* Preparation of tax computations both personal and corporate and identify ways to help reduce tax.
* Prepare and review management accounts for presentation to clients.
* Review work prepared by colleagues and input to their improvement.
* The knowledge to review and compile when required VAT and CIS submissions.
* Be open to the idea of networking to promote the business and services our client offer.
* Newly qualified CIMA/ACCA.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills Experience of managing a team.
* Strong knowledge of taxes, in particular CIS, VAT, Corporate & Personal taxes, including CGT.
* Self-managing, organised and able to work under pressure.
* Ability to work within a team environment.
* Proficient in the use of MS Office, particularly Excel, also Sage, Xero, Quickbooks.
* Experience of Cloud based software.
* Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines. Possess a ?can do? attitude and retain a sense of humour when under pressure.
* Flexible with working hours to accommodate periods of high workload.
* Car owner with the ability and willingness to travel on behalf of the company.
For a full job description please contact us without delay, an immediate start is available.
Miles Recruitment would like to thank you for your application, however, due to the high number of applications we receive, we may not able to reply to each and every candidate. Therefore, if you do not hear from us within 14 days from the date of your application, please take it you have not been successful on this occasion. However, do not be disheartened, we retain all our candidate's details on our files, so in the future, should a more suitable vacancy arise, we will be in touch with you immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517622