Information Assurance & Security Architect - Notts, Up to £65k
I am working closesly with an SME Security consultancy that is currently expanding their UK team due to continued success. I am currently looking to recruit an ambitious, customer facing Security Architect with a proven background in designing various Security Solutions.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Provide consultancy services to a range of my clients customers
- Assist in requirement gathering and provide technical expertise for bid work
- Design multi-vendor & multi platform Security solutions for customers
- Cover the breadth of Security, including solutions covering verticals such as SIEM, Governance Risk and Compliance, Endpoint, etc
- Be a primary contact for Information and Cyber Security queries within the organisation.
- Identify potential risks and mitigations based on customers' needs
- Design and develop new secure solution architectures
- Work with accreditors to understand the IA concerns and develop suitable architectures to address these.
- Extensive experience in Security design
- Detailed knowledge of Information Assurance principles
- High level knowledge of all areas of Information & Cyber Security
- Proven experience consulting with businesses of all sizes
- CESG Certified Professional as an IA Architect (highly desirable)
- CISSP / CESG / ISSAP / TOGAF certified (Desirable)
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513869