Helpdesk Coordinator, Ripley / Little Eaton, Derby, Derbyshire
Your new company
The company is the fastest growing landscape services, estate manager and play space services providers in the UK. They work on a variety of different projects including; Landscape, Playscape, business parks, leisure centres, country estates and housing developments. The company prides itself on providing a local touch on a national level. With over 600 employed colleagues, the company offers a fully integrated, versatile and exceptional service to the private and public sector clients. They are committed to transforming the environment where people live, learn, work and play as well as the success of the organisation that own and operate them. The company has been named one of the 1000 companies to inspire Britain, for the second year running.
Your new role
The purpose of your role is to deliver a high standard of service by liaising with an assigned existing customer base and site teams to ensure client satisfaction, contract retention and achieve additional ad hoc sales.
- Handle enquiries and with customer and site team.
- Ensuring all administration work is completed.
- Arrange call out jobs within a timeframe specified by the client.
- Liaise with in-house teams and sub-contractors to deliver work within specification and budget.
- Maximises opportunities from site inspection reports and customer requests for ad hoc sales.
- Work to performance targets, relating to cost, profit, productivity, safety and quality.
- Plan and prioritise work activities according to contract requirements.
- Source quotes for sub- contracted work, ensuring costs are competitive.
- Ensure customers' receive a quality service.
- Liaise on a daily basis with customers reporting observations raised by the site teams.
- Work within the health and safety processes for the Helpdesk team.
- Escalate customer complaints within timeframe KPI.
- Ensure a high standard of customer communication, written and verbal, remaining polite and professional at all times.
- Carry out any ad hoc duties as requested.
What you'll need to succeed
The company requires experience in the following things from you in order to be a successful applicant;
- Microsoft Office including; Excel, Word and Outlook
- Using a Customer Database / CRM
- Handling quotations and sales process'
- Working independently to prioritise and work under pressure
- Working with finances (Numerate)
- Able to communicate effectively
- Have a commercial and sales focus
As an applicant it is essential for you to have at least 1 years' experience in Customer Service/Contract Management/Sales.
What you'll get in return
A Basic salary of £17,000 as well as a sales incentive bonus scheme which is likely to bring the total salary to approximately £19,000-£20,000. This is an uncapped bonus so it is a good opportunity for someone target and sales focused to reach their full potential with a financial incentive.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77577806