Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - up to £44k - Manchester
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
FMCG - Food / Drink
Manchester / Stockport / Salford
£36 - £44k Plus Overtime
We are currently looking for a Multi-skilled Site Maintenance Engineer for a Blue Chip FMCG business in Manchester. This would be working on a continental shift pattern earning between £36,000 - £44,000.
The successful candidate will install, repair, inspect, calibrate and overhaul plant / machinery both mechanically and electrically to ensure continuous production within the plant and facilities in compliance with current standards and procedures to ensure right first time processing of manufactured products.
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Maintenance and Support cover for all Plant, Machinery and Equipment
- Facilities maintenance
- Both electrical and mechanical support of the FMCG plant to include all machinery and equipment
- Be proactive in preventing equipment failures and improving overall equipment performance by generating and implementing ideas and modifications
- Conduct and complete Planned Maintenance schedules as part of your normal daily function
- Experience working within a food / drink / Pharmaceutical / FMCG environment.
- Min 5 years post training engineering experience in a similar role
- Understanding of electrical control and power circuits and ability to read electrical drawings.
- Mechanical understanding's including bearing fitting, belt fitting, strip down work, basic mechanical principles.
- Knowledge of PLC systems and able to interrogate.
- Apprentice Trained - NVQ L3, ONC, C&G L3 Minimum
- 17th Edition
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514286