Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer- Days
An exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer has arisen for a rapidly expanding engineering company. The successful Multi Skilled maintenance engineer will come from an industrial background. The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will join a thriving team of engineers working in a lively environment. This is an exciting time for any multi skilled maintenance engineer to join this company as they recently made a multimillion pound cash injection into this site to improve the existing machinery as well as adding two brand new pieces of machinery.
Skills required for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Must have at least three years' experience as a multi skilled maintenance engineer
- Mechanical Skills required: hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, belts.
- Electrical Skills required: Motors, control panels, three phase etc.
- Experience carrying out planned and reactive maintenance.
- The multi skilled maintenance engineer will work equally on electrical and mechanical maintenance.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working on state of the art machinery
- Training on all of the bespoke equipment used on site
- Industry leading training programmes
- Working within a Unique Environment
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Generous Holiday Package
Commutable: Shoreham-by-sea, Worthing, Crawly, Horesham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Tia Bargery on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517225