Product & Services Managers
Product and Services Manager
£40,000 - £47,500
An extremely well-respected UK business organisation are looking for a Product and Services Manager to join their commercially focused Marketing Team and help develop its Product offerings. This Non-profit organisation speaks to 190k businesses through the UK, so this is an amazing opportunity to work within an organisation that promotes business interest and advises government and helping shape its product and services.
The Products and Services Manager will:
* Develop a consistent Product Menu to meet the needs of its diverse members
* Design progress and deliver a range of new products and services for members using content from the businesses policy work
* Ensure that product/services created are successfully campaigned to member and the wider business audience to ensure they are commercially successful
* Monitor media and membership feedback to identify current opportunities
* Report and feedback in policy meetings
* Work closely with social media, members comms and events team to ensure content is deployed through a range of channels.
The Products and Services Manager will have the following experience:
* 3-5 years' experience managing a product or service line
* Good understanding of product lead marketing
* Experience of designing and managing multi-channel, marketing plans and campaigns
* Experience of business analytics and working with data to drive decisions
* A positive self-starter with an open mind and a can-do attitude.
* CIM qualified
We have a variety of permanent jobs within this sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable; please call me on ************* to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514772