Service Delivery Manager - Credit & Billings
To manage the delivery of SME Customer Services within KPI's and to budget. You will continuously seek to improve efficiency and enhance the customer experience. You will have knowledge of managing a Credit/Payment Services function.
A fantastic business with a great plan for growth and progression. They set very high standards and live their mission statement throughout the whole business. A stable yet challenging environment for any professional to continue their career.
- Manage the service delivery in the area of Credit/ Payment Services and Billing
- Oversee the Credit/ Payment Services function operated primarily by a key 3rd party partner and ensure this is fit for purpose and that the overall collect rates remain on target
- Oversee and manage the resolution of complex or sensitive customer issues and complaints escalated by our outsourcing partner and directly with customers as appropriate.
- Identify and ensure visibility of any significant risk to the company, by reporting, communication and workflow
- Ensure robust systems and procedures are in place and continually assessed to ensure targets and goals in line with KPI's are achieved and customer receives a high quality experience
- Work with our outsourcing partners to devise and implement policy and process recommendations and improvements across all areas of the business resulting in improved service quality and deliverable
- Provide continual analysis of the SME portfolio's performance against KPIs using both internal and external management information to identify key factors that are influencing performance
- Work with outsourced partners to ensure strategy and changes are implemented to meet business demands and regulatory legislation and compliance
- Support front line Sales activity by proactively looking at ideas and solutions to improve results in both retention and account performance in liaison with our outsourced partner.
- Manage and coordinate the administrative process in dealing with refunds and write-offs accurately and efficiently with a view to minimising loss
- Training, development, supporting, mentoring and appraising direct reports
- Deputise for the Head of Service as required
- Previously worked in a customer focused environment including exposure into a service delivery / relationship management role.
- Previously managed a Credit/ Payment Services and Billing functions, especially where provided in part or whole by a 3rd party partner.
- Confident and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Strong influencing skills - able to manage geographically remote relationships.
- £45,000 - £50,000
- A very good bonus scheme
- Great transport links
- 25 days holiday
- Good pension
- Fantastic additional benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517159