Do you hold a QTS/PGCE/NTQ certificate and looking to the extend your experience and knowledge?
**QTS/PGCE/NTQ Science Teacher
**Enhanced DBS required
**Full time, 5 days a week
**Immediate Start - After the half term
**Earn £140 - £170 per day (weekly pay)
** Long Term or DAY TO DAY
**Experience requirement – working with children whilst holding a QTS/PGCE/NTQ
**Qualification requirement – Qualified Teaching Status Certificate
The OUTSTANDING OFSTED RATED academy based in lovely area of Bexley are currently looking for a science teacher to start immediately for a long term contact or DAY TO DAY,
This school is a new school with drive and ambition. They are an all-through school, so pupils can join them in reception and stay until they have completed their sixth form education.
At the heart of their success is an absolute belief in the ability of every student to shine – no matter what their background, ability or character. They combine the traditional values of discipline, respect and good behaviour with contemporary best practice in teaching, learning and technology.
They will accept no excuses for being anything but the best they can be. The school focuses on the development of all students as individuals, and guide them by allowing honest, trusting and equal relationships to form. They do this by regularly monitoring progress and understanding, using the developmental marking policy, class discussion, and role-modelling of expected behaviours.
- To ensure that all lessons are delivered in line with the departmental schemes of work and school policies.
- To take into account the differing ability lessons of students and differentiate work accordingly.
- To encourage all students to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress against targets.
- To ensure that all students are known by name and that the classroom atmosphere is positive at all times.
- To encourage and foster intellectual curiosity.
- To deal with inappropriate behaviour quickly and effectively according to the school behaviour policy.
- To check that all subject matter is effectively communicated and understood by all groups of students.
- To set appropriate tasks and challenges for homework according to the published timetable, and ensure that it is regularly marked with constructive feedback.
- To keep careful records of student progress in line with departmental and school policy.
- To ensure that there is a high standard of display work in the laboratory, which is changed frequently.
Please be sure that all previous experiences are clearly stated on your most up to date CV.
Please note that if successful with your application, the interview face-to-face process will be put in place immediately as our client would like the successful candidate to start after the half term.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/77583094