Senior Test Automation Engineer - Derby - £35,000 - £45,000
Job Title: Senior Test Automation Engineer
Salary: Circa £35k - £45k
- Ability to complete a comprehensive test plan and test documentation for minor and major product releases.
- Release and track products or features from inception to release for all consumer products. The job will require the ability to manage multiple feature/product releases mapping test strategy to the release plan, ensuring the product release quality is maintained or acceding that of the previous release.
- Develop test cases/harnesses and test products to meet assigned requirements using systematic test design techniques.
- Construct/maintain automated testing framework and other testing tools to perform performance/stress and load testing suites
- Stay abreast of industry-wide changes in technology, programming techniques and new tools being used in the QA field
- Work intimately with Dev and PM to help with defining and updating requirements.
- Develop and maintain Automated Test for the varied products on Web/Api Frameworks.
- Work closely with QAs, Devs, Architects to structure and build Automated Framework/Tests
Skills and Experience
- ISEB/ISTQB Software Testing certification
- 5+ years? experience in Test Automation (Web and API)
- Strong Knowledge and experience in BDD Tools like Specflow, Fitnesse or Cucumber
- Strong Knowledge and experience in Automation Tools like Selenium, CodedUI etc.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage a team would be preferred
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Bachelors in engineering, business or other related analytics field preferred
- Experience of working in a .Net environment
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below or get in contact with Richard Bailey for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513778