My client is a leading advertising Start-up who have developed a Big Data platform which is currently being used on over 1 million websites globally by the biggest brands in the business.
Due to their success, they are growing rapidly and with that are looking to hire an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team in London.
As a DevOps Engineer you will work within an international team of expert engineers who are currently migrating their AWS infrastructure over to Google Cloud/ GCP and involved in future plans of re-vamping their monitoring infrastructure with HashiCorp tools.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be:
- Working on APIs that serve millions of requests per day with Hadoop clusters
- Writing sustainable and extendable code which is used to build and manage their infrastructure.
- Overseeing releases
- Working closely with technical and non-technical people to gather requirements
- Managing the continuous integration services
As a DevOps Engineer you will have the following skills:
- Previous experience as a DevOps Engineer/ Systems Engineering position
- Experience working in an AWS/ Amazon Web Services and or GCP/ Google cloud environment
- Configuration management tool experience such as: Puppet, Ansible, Salt and or Chef
- Knowledge of Container solutions such as: Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Smart individual who can work independently and is a great team player
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with Big Data tools such as: Hadoop and Spark
- Database Administration: MySQL, Postgres
Technology Stack: DevOps, GCP, Google Cloud, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Puppet, Terraform, Jenkins, MySQL, Postgres
If you are looking to work for a company who are immensely proud of their team and focus on supporting their employees in developing new skills, offering individuals a learning and development annual budget and the opportunity to be part of their community, by offering paid time off to volunteer and get involved in company-wide community activities and events, then look no further.
Benefits also include:
- Competitive London salary
- Performance bonuses
- Gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Health & Pension contributions
- Annual training budget
- Flexible working hours
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514109