Oracle BRM Developer with Linux Experience
For our client we are looking for an Oracle BRM Developer for a IoT Billing & Revenue Management project.
Do you want be a part of developing one of the worlds most advanced Internet Of Things connectivity platform for M2M devices?
The platform is used by mobile operators to provide M2M connectivity towards large and small enterprises. It enables operators to handle connectivity, traffic, administration and billing of M2M device. The platform provides access to key functionalities including, for example, subscription management, device management and operator and enterprise self-service portals.
- Excellent knowledge in development on the Linux platform
- Excellent Oracle BRM Development experience. Oracle BRM 7.3.1 and or 7.5
- Big Data experience.
- Business Intelligence experience.
- Data Mining experience.
Candidates MUST have excellent knowledge in ONE of the following areas - and SHOULD have working knowledge in some of the others:
- Oracle Price Development Center (PDC)
- Oracle Elastic Charging Engine (ECE)
- Oracle RDBMS
- Digital Route Mediation Zone
- Cloud solutions, e.g. MS Azure, Amazone Web Services
- Containers, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
- Linux Shell scripting is a merit
- Java and JavaEE 7 or EE8 is a merit
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516395