Accounts Payable Administrator
A rare opportunity to join my Client's team at their Head Office in Milton Keynes within the Finance team.
Your new company
A market leader in their industry.
Your new role
Working within the Finance team as an Accounts Payable Administrator at their Head Office in Milton Keynes.
- Receiving information from Non Purchase Order suppliers
- Keeping up to date information for what stage all above information is currently at
- Process all above style invoices onto the system, which is SAP
- Receive Purchase Order invoices
- Match to information in SAP and process accordingly
- Produce timely payment routines, based on payment terms held within the system, using the 3 currencies we process invoices (GBP, EUR and USD)
- Timely reconciliation of suppliers accounts
- Assisting other departments when new suppliers are being requested
- Creation of new suppliers within the system, whenever necessary
- Provide cover with all areas in the team when needed
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous Accounts Payable experience, preferably using SAP
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Proficient in basic PC skills, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to work as part of a team and also independently
- Proactive and driven
- Exacting attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
What you'll get in return
A market leading salary in an exciting & fun office environment with great benefits including summer working hours & gym membership to name a few!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77588985