Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
We are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer/Draughtsperson for a Greater Manchester-based Client; a designer and manufacturer of fabricated products supplied into the building services industry.
What Does The Job Involve?
In this role, you will be immersed in a drawing office/manufacturing environment and heavily involved in the design of sheet metal fabricated assemblies for production orders. You will utilise both 2D (AutoCAD) and 3D CAD (SolidWorks). The employment business is an SME which will allow you to take a hands-on approach to a varied design draughting role. You?ll have the opportunity to see the products you design come to life on the shop floor!
What Skills & Experience Do You Need?
- An industry standard engineering qualification (HND, HNC or Apprenticeship preferred);
- At least 2 years industry experience in a design/draughting role;
- Strong AutoCAD 2D skills;
- Strong SolidWorks 3D skills;
- Sound knowledge of the design and manufacture of sheet metal fabricated components;
- Experience in the design of sheet metal fabricated assemblies for manufacture;
- A demonstrable knowledge and appreciation of designing for manufacture and strong practical skills.
What To Do Next?
If you feel this opportunity could be a fit for your skills and experience, please reply to this advert and one of our Consultants will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. Recruitment processes with our Clients usually move quickly and successful applicants will advance to interview stage promptly. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515316