A key client of mine is urgently looking for a Maintenance Engineer on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will be part of the team running the maintenance operation.
Key responsibilities for the Multi-skilled Shift Maintenance engineer will include;
- Support to ensure the efficient and effective operation of all Plant facilities
- Respond to breakdowns
- Liaise with the Manufacturing Engineer to introduction of changes which affect facilities, safety or environment
- Record and analyze of data from equipment failures
- Liaise and co-coordinate activities of outside contractors
- Planning and carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance activities
- Assist operations to improving uptime on the equipment
- Working with robotics ABB, pneumatic/ hydraulic systems, conveyor systems and working at height
- Develop and introduce parts presentation facilities using workshop skills
- PM schedules
- Data collection, analysis and reporting
- H&SE requirements defined on work instructions
- Apply, execute and maintain function related BOS issues
THE PERSON:The ideal Shift Multiskilled Maintenance engineer will have the following skills and experience;
- multi skilled maintenance engineer
- Automotive background
- PLC experience
- HNC qualification, Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- auto machining or auto metals background is ideal
- 17th edition
- PLC programming experience
The company are a tier one supplier into the automotive industry based in the Telford area, with strong order book going forwards. The ideal candidate will be looking for a long term move.
- Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
- Day shift
If you are interested in this position please send through your updated CV ASAP.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513902