Engineering Team Leader - Days
I am now working with a large, fast paced manufacturing company based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire who due to infernal promotion are looking to recruit a Engineering Team Leader on a Days basis. Within this position you will be Motivated and professional with a desire to achieve results with a commercial and customer focus.
Based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire my client are a large, fast paced, manufacturing company who supply products worldwide. With a workforce of 110 employees my client are focused on quality and customer service and pride themselves on employee development.
As the Engineering Team Leader you will work a 37 hour week on a days, rota basis; Monday to Thursday 07.00 - 15.00 and Friday 07:00 - 14:30. You will be also expected to work a reasonable amount of overtime which will be paid but all overtime must be authorised in advance by the Head of Engineering. As the Engineering Team Leader you will:
- To have responsibility for all engineers.
- Installation of new packing machinery, including Mechanical and Pneumatic services.
- Lead the team functions throughout the engineering department responsible for fault finding, repairs and maintenance.
- Maximise production efficiency - Minimise loss and downtime - To improve and sustain standards.
- Ensure Engineering set up and support is to a high standard.
- Ensure a Right First Time approach is adopted.
- Develop a Job change set up recording system to meet audit compliance and set up repeatability.
- Ensure all Out of use equipment is set up for the next product.
- Ensure all variable equipment is prepared in advance of the job change.
- Check condition of all tooling and advance working toward a 4 weekly prep plan.
To apply for the Engineering Team Leader position in Rotherham, South Yorkshire you will have:
Apprentice trained electrical or mechanical engineer (to City & Guilds / BTEC level 3 - minimum)
- Previous experience of a production/manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of fault finding, installation and maintenance roles.
- An understanding of electro-mechanical equipment operations.
Flexible, self motivated, confident and innovative
- Good communication skills, team player, works well with others
- Able to work on own initiative and be open to change
Salary:£28,000 - £32,500
Working Pattern: Days
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515616