Accounts Administrator Assistant
The role is part time, 3 days a week with a working day between 09.00 – 17.00. Days and hours of work are flexible and can be changed to suit the right candidate.
As Accounts Administrator Assistant you will be responsible for: -
• Raising invoices for payment and resolving customer and supplier queries;
• Preparing monthly purchase ledger and financial reports;
• Handling petty cash, cash flow and dealing with expenses;
• Reconciling bank statements and processing payments;
• Spreadsheet management and data inputting;
• General administration duties including filing and answering the telephone as and when required.
To be a successful Accounts Administrator Assistant you will have the following skills: -
• A good working knowledge of Sage would be an advantage;
• Strong excel skills;
• Attention to detail and good organisation skills;
• Ability to work well within a team;
• Able to work as directed.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77586970