Solutions Engineer - Web Designing
A leading company is looking for a Solutions Engineer for £250pd(Limited Company) £225pd (Umbrella Company).
Your new company
You will be working for a leading pharmaceuticals company.
Your new role
You will be working within a web design/content management role. You will be performing essential tasks to assemble web/mobile sites that best demonstrate the company. These are outlined below:
- Assembling website using Adobe Experience Manager (using components and templates)
- Bringing designs and customer user stories to fruition
- Proactively inputting Program Increment and Sprint planning events for use at demo's
- Aiding in the re-work of poor quality and supporting highly regulated end products
- Continually improving the end product for the client
What you'll need to succeed
You will be well versed across a range of areas including the below:
- Adobe web content management systems
- Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5
- Wireframes and Content Frameworks
- Quality assurance across websites and platforms (ideally using automated testing processes)
- Understanding and use of SaFe Agile delivery
- HTML/XHTML,XML/XXL style-sheets, CSS3, RWD sites, Bootstrapping amongst other areas
- SEO and accessibility principles are also ideal
Amongst the above technical knowledge, you will be a self starter who can work with stakeholders of all levels. You will be aware of matrix management principles and will be comfortable in these environments.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with an initial contract of 3 months in a leading pharmaceuticals company on £250pd. There is room for extensions depending on project requirements.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77584629