Commercial Finance Analyst
New Commercial Finance Analyst Role for Multi-National Manufacturer in Manchester
Your new company
My client are a multi-national manufacturer based in the Manchester area. Due to growth they now require a dynamic commercial finance analyst to join the team.
Your new role
- Support Commercial reporting to ensure it is aligned to the overall strategy and enables the business to drive improved profitability.
- Accurate reporting on Commercial performance.
- Challenge the status quo on reporting to question whether they are still relevant and create value - if not - implement improvements and implement solutions where possible
- Support the segment leaders and their teams
- Support Commercial sales budget and forecast process within budget & forecast timetable in an accurate, well analysed basis
- Prepare informative presentations and analysis that communicate the key narrative of the commercial performance
- Report, explain and challenge the margin analysis for the Commercial business
- Track product sales, margin, slow selling products, challenge the cost to serve model, help produce and analyse profitability per product
- Support development of pricing and rebates systems to support ongoing business needs
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). Further, you will ideally have strong manufacturing experience. It is essential that you have strong commercial acumen and a keen eye for detail. The ability to adapt to change and differing situations is also essential.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £45,000 and the opportunity to work for a global organisation in an extremely commercial role. Due to it's size, there is ample room for progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77592249