Take your career to another level...
Starting Salary Range: Highly Competitive - Market Leading Benefits
A unique opportunity has arisen for talented individuals to join a newly established team of Developers at a leading technology organisation in the heart of Brighton. We require experts with experience in .NET and ideally with experience using C# .
The role is as unique as the talent we're about to recruit!
Our client is a highly successful global organisation that is experiencing rapid growth, and just wait until you see what's in store for the company too!
As a developer you will design and develop very specific and sustainable products in line with relevant standards and technological developments for a large portfolio of high profile customers. Along with this you will be:
- Contributing to estimates and actively participate in the agile planning activities
- Supporting the Product Owner and Project Manager in maintaining back logs
- Ensuring developed solutions deliver true business value meeting customer requirements by working closely with the Project Managers
- Encourage and participate in pair-programming and test driven development
- Using problem solving skills to overcome technical issues
Do you have what it takes?
Ordinarily you will hear 'we would like to hear from those who have worked in a similar role', but as these are unique opportunities we know that this is probably not the case, well, not entirely!
To succeed with our client, you will be in a position where there is a need to excel and impress, develop and be challenged, but you'll also be wanting a bit of fun along the way too! Ideally you will be degree educated or have gained a high level of industry experience. You will be a proactive learner who is also interested in broadening your skill set to advance within the business.
Technical attributes required also include:
- Agile software development experience
- Excellent software development skills (C#, F#, VB, SQL, XSLT, WCF, Web Api, ASP.NET)
- Design and implementation of services using WCF or other service-oriented technologies
- Experience using Visual Studio and Git
- Excellent Object Oriented design skills (Design Patterns, SOLID)
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience of continuous integration, continuous deployment and automated integration testing.
- Ability to operate independently within defined methodologies, procedures, and guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Technical writing skills
...does this sound like you?
So, what's on Offer?
Our client prides itself on developing and investing in its workforce...
Along with a generous salary and package you will also be a key and valued representative of a highly acclaimed business within the Tech Sector. You'll be working with some of the industry's most acclaimed development professionals in an inspiring workplace, and working with the latest and most advanced technology!
This is a very real opportunity to make your mark in industry, therefore if this sounds like your next move, please contact us today for further information ensuring to apply with your most current CV.
The Resourcing Hub
The resourcing hub is a brand of @its (search & selection) Ltd. Services offered are those of an agency for permanent work and employment business for the supply of contract staff.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517516