Investment Banking - Project Manager
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £650 - £700 per day
Our London office is growing fast and as a result of great business success, we are currently looking for Project/Programme Managers to be a part of an exciting project with one of our key Investment Banking Clients.
We are looking for candidates who are accustomed to working in a consultancy environment that can respond quickly and efficiently project queries / requests from team members, customer and client in a way that always enhances our work.
The Project/Programme Manager will be involved throughout the full project lifecycle, starting at inception through to implementation and operationalisation. This project will be business driven and focused, within the IT arena.
- A proven track record of Project / Programme Management and successful end to end project delivery gained within a Financial Services, ideally the Investment Banking environment ? 10 years+.
- Project management accreditation preferred (e.g. PRINCE2) and experience using structured project management methods
- Proven experience working on large IT focused projects, either functional or technical.
- Awareness of the implications of, and adherence to, relevant Compliance/Regulatory processes and procedures
- Proactive ownership of tasks through to completion
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work across multiple business areas and projects (e.g. Regulatory, MIFID II, GDPR, Compliance, Risk, Tax, Finance, Treasury, Trading, Payments, New Product Launches)
- Ideally have experience in consulting, but not essential
- Experience working on multiple projects running concurrently
- Ability to work independently and on your own initiative and flexibility to adjust to a fast-changing and demanding environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
everis consultancy is a multinational Consultancy and Technology firm with 19,000 employees worldwide.
We specialise in providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services.
Established in 1996 in Madrid, everis has averaged 20% annual growth in revenues and became part of NTT Data in January, 2014.
The key to the company?s success is due to our strong core everis values:
Discerning Generosity: doing through sharing.
Responsible Freedom: we do what we love.
Creative Energy: we love what we do.
Consistency: We do what we say.
Transparency: we say what we do.
At Everis UK you will be helping us to improve our businesses.
Everis UK offers you a professional career without limitations.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959509873