We are proud to be working exclusively with a small but growing business based in Gainsborough who are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their friendly finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, duties will include:
- Purchase ledger including manual matching supplier invoices against purchase orders, supplier statement reconciliations and weekly payment runs
- Credit control including chasing overdue accounts by phone
- Sales ledger including cash allocation
- Daily banking and cashbook
- Processing weekly payroll from a time and attendance system
- Assisting with HR administration
- Assisting the Financial Controller with month end accounts duties and ad-hoc reports
The right candidate:
- Will have experience working in a similar accounts administration role
- You will be studying AAT
- Will be self-motivated with effective communication skills both internally and externally
- Will enjoying working in a small close-knit team and be flexible in their approach
On offer is a competitive salary, alongside the chance to gain varied experience and be a key player in an ambitious growing business.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514439