Digital Marketing Team Manager
Digital Marketing Manager FTSE 250 Business | Bristol | up to £50,000, 22% bonus & 15% pension
Our client is well known finance house with operations across the UK, and is focused on a particular niche. Its latest results have demonstrated a >10% growth and a £2 Billion turnover in the last year and the company is set to continue this upward trajectory. Their culture is team oriented with everyone pulling together to drive the business onwards, to this end there is a good team oriented bonus scheme.
My client has an exciting and diverse customer base who have plenty of choice within this market so it is essential that you are able to create an engaging marketing strategy to ensure that this client is the number one choice. You will have an excellent house hold brand behind you that is very well respected in the market, but is essential that you continue to keep this client at the forefront of their clients mind.
What you will be doing;
- Your job will be to work closely with the senior leadership team to develop robust and exciting marketing automation programmes which are aligned to the market and customer base.
- Plan effectively to meet monthly and annual objectives with the ability to solve diverse challenges with proactive responses.
- Have superb supplier management skills, being able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of projects and budgets.
- Budget management exposure and ability to demonstrate ROI. Your marketing budget will be circa £1million.
- Ability to understand and build strategy regarding user experience across digital platforms and improve visit to sales conversions.
- Proven success in Brand development ensuring that you are the supplier of choice
- Branding Experience
- Setting Marketing Automation Campaigns
- People/Team Management
- Project Management skills, including development and implementation of communication programmes
- Proven success in delivery of on and off line campaigns including the management of digital agencies and internal stakeholders
- Exposure to developing and shaping brand identities
Nice to haves:
- Exposure to marketing automation systems such as Sales Force Marketing Cloud
- Delivering online strategies which build website traffic, engagement and improve conversation
My client is offering an excellent package to include the below;
- Base salary up to £50,000
- Bonus up to 22%
- 15% Pension
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Strong additional benefits package.
Please apply ASAP to be considered or to discuss this role further please contact Resh Makey at Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516511