Assistant Management Accountant
Are you looking for a new Financial role within the OIl & Gas industry?
Job Role: Assistant Management Accountant
Our Client operates on a 24 hour, 7 days a week basis, across a diverse range of low and high hazard industries including power, gas, fuel storage & also in energy trading. The group is continually expanding, providing operations, maintenance and management services and solutions throughout the UK and services to other global businesses and has experience in areas such as the Middle East, Europe and South America.
In line with business & legislative requirements, to support the Finance Manager in implementing and ensuring compliance with our client's finance strategy, procedures and systems based in, Stockton.
In line with company & statutory requirements, to prepare, develop and analyse management accounting information.
* CIMA completed to Certificate Level or equivalent.
* A' Level / equivalent in Maths or similar numerical subject.
* Successful contribution & work experience in the following:
* Preparation & contribution to financial & management Accounts.
* Producing cost & ad hoc reports.
* Maintaining ledgers and reconciliations.
* Variance analysis.
* Budgetary controls.
* Working with and reporting to external clients
* Confident to work with different users of financial information at different business levels.
* Financial account management & auditing best practice.
* Confident in the use of Microsoft Office packages,
* Confident use of computerised accounting, banking and data management systems.
If you are interested or looking for more information on the role please apply above.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514262