Digital Marketing Trainer / Assessor
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Trainer / Assessor
Location: Covering South and West Yorkshire - must be flexible with travel
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 (Pro-Rata, Dependent on Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Company Car, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Part time (3 days per week) / Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards Digital Marketing Apprenticeships at level 3.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner?s need.
- Develop session plans, schemes of work and teaching materials to meet the learner?s needs.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Ideally (not essential) hold a recognised teaching qualifications (PTLLS or equivalent)
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Social Media and/or Digital Marketing at level 3 including Functional Skills to level 2.
- Must hold relevant occupational competence in Social Media / Digital Marketing (For example: SEO, Google Analytics, Content Creation for Social Media / Marketing Platforms).
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516046