SAP Hana Architect
Role SAP Hana Architect
Rate - Market Rate
Duration - 6 months Rolling
Skills SAP/FI/CO/ARCHITECT/CLOUD PLATFORM/SAPUI5/FIORI/S4/HANA/SOLUTIONS
Our client based in London is seeking experienced SAP HANA Technical Solutions Architect who will be responsible for defining complex solutions using new SAP Technologies such as S4/HANA, SAP Cloud Platform / Solutions and SAPUI5 / Fiori, along with many third-party technologies. This opportunity represents an exceptional opportunity will enable the successful SAP HANA Technical Solutions Architect to work on leading edge SAP S4/HANA focussed projects.
Perform Enterprise Architecture activities within the CFS project:
- Ensure the project is not deviating of the principles, objectives and methodology proposed for CFS.
- Provide recommendations about functional and technical decisions.
- Support detailed discussions about processes, systems and integration design.
- Validate the key functional design points in all the functional areas, with special focus on the scalability of the solution and the impacts in other OpCos.
- Evaluate and challenge potential requirements which could deviate from the "best practice - standard SAP" overall recommendation.
- Identify opportunities for improvement, both in functional processes and in project methodology and activities.
- Serve as contact point with other IT capabilities in the group when required.
- Build a strong relationship with business areas and vendors stakeholders.
- Early identification of risk and issues, evaluating impacts and proposing mitigation strategies.
- SAP transformation programs experience.
- SAP Finance functional and process knowledge.
- Project management methodology.
- Process oriented person.
- Airline industry experience valuable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513724