Ford & Stanley Ltd, the Rail Recruitment experts are currently seeking to recruit an amitious and established Project Engineer to take responsibility for certain high value, cross functional supply and service contracts with the resultant focus on project achievement, cost control and further business development. To maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in the delivery of a project to customers which exceeds their expectations in professionalism, solution provision and turnaroun
- Assessment, review and interpretation of supply and service contracts to establish key business objectives.
- Management of the overall project plan for the contracts highlighting key inputs from various functional teams within the wider business
- Management and chairing of regular project reviews to establish progress tactical and strategic steps of the project plan.
- Assistance with the proposal definition and collation of information to support high value new prospects alongside the responsible Technical Sales Manager.
- To be the day to day point of contact for all key customers activities for projects you are in charge of.
- Receiving and proactively make calls for customer problems and questions including warranty call-outs in and out of core hours.
- Arranging of engineering support at the customers location to solve any issues that arise.
- Making Regular customer communication to ensure complete satisfaction including face to face visits.
- Organisation and management of project activities on a daily basis, to ensure that everyone is fully aware of their daily work schedule and that routes are cost efficient in terms of time and resource.
- Monitor and reporting of any customer issues working closely with the quality, manufacturing, engineering and accounts.
Approximately 5 years project management experience gained from a variety of sources. Previous experience of large engineering projects, oil and gas contracting, rail etc desirable.
Apply Now - Ford & Stanley Ltd
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959518090