IT Service Delivery Manager (ITIL / Compliance / GPDR)
IT Service Delivery Manager (ITIL / Compliance / GPDR) - £400 to £450 per day - Halesowen - Immediate Start
I am recruiting on behalf of a business in Halesowen who are recruiting for an IT Service Delivery Manager on an interim basis.
Reporting into the COO, you will be responsible for:
- The day to day IT operation
- Managing the all service design, transition and operational Service Management issues
- Incident Management escalation
- Creating and implementing systems, policies and procedures to ITIL standards
- GPDR best practice and making sure the business is adhering to upcoming legislation
It will be expected that you have excellent Stakeholder Management skills with C-level stakeholders and have worked as an IT Service Delivery Manager previously.
This role would be ideal for a hands on Service Delivery Manager and, with the business is in its relative infancy, a passionate Service Delivery professional with the hunger and desire to make a difference to a growing business and help implement and deliver quality services.
If you are available and interested please apply to Robbie McNish using the links provided.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516543