Purchase Ledger Clerk - temporary contract
Sage Purchase Ledger Clerk - temporary contract
Your new company
This very successful organisation based in Darlington are looking to expand their current Purchase Ledger team by offering an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk a long term temporary contract.
The main duties of the role are:
- Checking purchase invoices against orders
- Processing invoices and posting onto Sage Accounts system
- Preparing payment runs and posting payments through the bank
- Reconciling purchase ledger accounts to statements
- Over-seeing and assisting in the completion of the Purchase Ledger month end
- Liaising with staff and suppliers to resolve purchase ledger queries
- Managing the set-up of new supplier accounts
- Any other additional administrative duties that assists the effective running of the Accounts' team.
In return for this excellent Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk position the organisation are willing to offer a competitive hourly rate based on a 37.5 hour week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77575063