US/UK Tax Semi-Senior
Due to continued business growth, a leading Large Independent Firm are looking to add a US/UK Tax Semi-Senior for a role offering variety, autonomy and exposure to a broad client base. Working within the firm?s Mayfair office, you will play a positive role in the financial planning of the business and personal affairs of the clients to help maximise their profits.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of US/UK tax returns for a varied portfolio of clients.
- Updating of tax return status on internal systems for reporting purposes.
- Collating tax information from clients and third parties.
- Demonstrating technical knowledge in US and/or UK tax law.
- Maintaining high service levels, both with regards to colleagues and clients
- Completion of US bank account forms, W8BENs, filing extensions etc.
- ATT/ EA qualified advantageous.
- 2 years? plus US/UK Tax Season experience, including working through busy periods.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills including familiarity with CCH.
- Work well under pressure, including work demands and client expectations, with a good ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Approachable and able to work well within a team.
For further information on this US/UK Tax Semi-Senior opportunity, please apply directly or contact Hannah Patmore at AJ Chambers.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515664