Product Owner (Technical)
My client is a fast growing digital consumer finance company with a London and Estonian based office. If you are interested in building your career with a dynamic innovative team and strong international investors then this is the right place for you.
This is an extremely exciting time for the organisation, building new platforms and hiring at the quickest rate in their history all whilst attracting record numbers of customers attracted by their innovative approach to the sector.
The Product Owner will work within their squad to understand the organisation's mission, strategies and values and work closely with the Group Product Director to manage the product vision.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience within a data-heavy environment, ideally financial services or e-commerce and be familiar with back-end software development.
- Work with stakeholders of your Squad's domains to identify and understand business needs and priorities
- Define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities and overseeing their implementation
- Ensure your Squad is delivering to the company-wide product roadmap
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders and other teams in the business to analyse and document their needs and requirements to optimize the scope, benefits and risks of proposed initiatives
- Act as a product analyst for your Squad
- Act as a communication broker; work with initiative stakeholders to translate and communicate their requirements to the Squad as well as to communicate the resulting questions that the Squad members may have back to stakeholders
- As a member of the product owner team, work closely with the product manager and other product owners to agree on product-wide prioritisation, scope, milestones and release planning decisions
- Work closely with project managers to communicate estimates, report status and highlight risks and issues
- Inspire your Squad to deliver their best work on time and to high standards
- Own the wellbeing of the Squad's backlog
- Experience working within a data-heavy environment, ideally within financial services or e-commerce
- Proactive attitude
- Full awareness of the software development process and digital product development
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- The ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
- 3 to 5 years similar experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517472