An iOS Developer is required to join my client - a FinTech (for good) start-up taking the world by storm and changing the way we send money overseas, based in London Victoria, on a permanent basis to develop their first native app.
The iOS Developer will help the team to build in all of the extra features their customers want, improve the architectural design, change and improve the flow of the app as well as simplify the user journey.
Skills required of the iOS Developer:
- Experience developing applications using Objective-C and Swift
- Working experience working with CI processes, TDD, BDD and the best practises required for continuous delivery
- Experience developing native apps
- Experience working in a team in an agile development environment-using scrum as the development methodology
- Proficient with making network requests on iOS working with REST API design and development for mobile including authentication best practise (e.g. OAuth)
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about driving products forward, providing advice on best practice on development and hit the ground running! They will show a keen interest in learning new technologies.
The environment is open plan and fun with games in the office and regular socials. Benefits include the below:
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Pension (contributions up to 8%)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Shopping Discount Vouchers
- Free transactions
- Free breakfast
If this sounds like a great place to work, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516183