Mechanical Design Engineer - Peterborough - Up to £2700 LTD
A Mechanical Design Engineer is required to work for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines. The position will be a long term contract role based in Peterborough and is paying a rate of up to £27.00 Ltd Co per hour.
This is an opportunity for a Design Engineer to join a strong mechanical design team and be responsible for the design and implementation of engine test equipment.
In this role you will be responsible for the design of components and assemblies which could include engine rigging systems, mechanical systems, driveline components and unique test rigs.
Job Duties / Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- CAD Design of components and assemblies
- Completion of component and group drawings
- Involving other engineers and technical resources to address detailed technical problems
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Engineering degree or relevant experience
- Creo CAD experience
- Geometric tolerancing knowledge
- Ability to understand detailed drawings and technical specifications
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Creo Simulate experience (desirable)
- Understanding of engine test environment (desirable)
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516460