18 Months Contract (3 days Remote Working)
On behalf of my client we are seeking Qualitative Developers to be involved developing a new optimisation and control algorithms in the area of automated real-time demand response.
You will be required to:
- Write optimisation routines to allocate resources to portfolios of industrials loads
- Develop, Design, Implement and maintain control loops
- Apply data analysis and visualization techniques to gain insight into data.
Essential skills and experience:
- Industry / research experience in a quantitative role.
- Linear, integer, convex, and distributed optimisation techniques.
- Mixed Integer Linear Programming and related decomposition techniques.
- Translating real-world problems into automated real-time decision solutions.
- Build decision algorithms which work efficiently in regimes with high uncertainty.
- Experience in programming (preferably Scala, Java, Python ect.)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515696