Credit Controller - Working Capital
To maintain, build and develop relationships with Internal and External stake holders to ensure efficient collections of outstanding fees. Ensure that all proceeding remain within companies policies and procedures.
A professional business that can supply a great working journey to an individual who wants to be part of their company. A very credible organisation with great management.
- Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Assist internal and external stakeholders in achieving company financial objectives.
- Expected to ensure that all work in progress are processed in line with business policy
- Attendance of practice groups/meetings to raise the profile of company management.
- Checking and preparation of month-end statements for collections by the mailing house.
- Preparation and dispatch of standard reminder letters.
- Contacting clients by telephone, fax, letter and email to arrange settlement.
- Dealing with queries raised by clients wherever possible.
- Discussing individual debtors with the partners and directors and agreeing appropriate action.
- Processing and release of provisions as requested.
- Processing bad debt write offs as appropriate.
- Great working knowledge of Credit Control
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to provide insightful collections information
- Ability to negotiate terms
- Ability to work efficiently and professionally at all times.
- £25,000 - £29,000
- Great company benefits
- Great company bonus scheme
- On-site Parking & Transport links
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517163