Our Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain client are recruiting for a Data Manager to join their business in Solihull
Our client are a global Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain business who are building a new Data team in order to support one of their largest and well-known customers.
As part of the Data Manager role your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage a small team of Data Analysts providing reporting to our client's customer
- Lead on a number of Data Improvement projects including the migration from Excel spreadsheets to Access and SQL databases
- Interact heavily with our client's customer in order to understand their data needs and to present data back to them in order for them to make commercial business decisions
- Take responsibility for automating data and reporting processes in order to improve customer service
- Coach and develop members of the team to create a high performance/high capability environment
- Explore new data solutions alongside senior management.
To be successful in your application for the Data Manager role you will have:
- A strong track record within Data Management roles in large organisation environments
- A technical understanding of areas such as Excel, Access, VBA and SQL. This is not a technical role but will require a technical understanding in order to manage the team effectively.
- Demonstrable experience of managing or leading small data teams
- Excellent stakeholder management/customer management skills in order to build strong relationships with our client's customer
- The ability to be adaptable and take data requirements/present data to various different business departments
- A track record of automating processes and driving data efficiency.
£40,000-£45,000 + Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515146