Platform / DevOps Engineer
Platform Engineer / DevOps Engineer
£40,000 - £60,000 + great benefits and company culture + career prospects
A market leading SaaS solutions company based in Southampton are about to undergo a major overhaul of their development and infrastructure architecture. The goal is to create a highly optimised and automated open source development platform to improve scalability and performance.
In order to achieve this we are looking for 3 Platform Engineers (DevOps) with expertise across automation, infrastructure and development. The work is greenfield and adopts the latest in automation and open source technology. A great environment for experienced devops and platform engineers to use their experience to deliver high performing, real-time systems.
Core skills required include:
- Automation / Configuration Management (ideally Ansible, will consider Chef or Puppet)
- Cloud (ideally Google Cloud, will consider Azure or AWS)
- Scripting (Powershell, SQL)
- Containerisation (Docker or Kubernetes)
- Networking knowledge (switching, routing, firewalls, load balancing, VPNs)
To apply, and for more information, please send your CV to ********************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514206