Application Support Specialist - HR SAP
SAP HR - Payroll - Application Support - ECC - IMG
Application Support Specialist - SAP HR
6 month contract
£400 - £450 per day
An opportunity has arisen for an Application Support Specialist to work in the city for a prestigious client. The role will be based within the IT department, which is located in the London headquarters building. They are looking to hire an experienced SAP HR Functional to be responsible for the smooth running of SAP HR solutions, including HR Payroll.
You would be responsible for the maintenance and seamless running of the HR SAP solutions, implementing configuration changes on request and interpreting business requirements, translating these into system deliverables.
Expected Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level.
- Considerable experience and an in-depth knowledge of HR Payroll within the Enterprise Core Component (ECC 6.0) is required, this must cover configuration expertise within the IMG and payroll schema and also functional knowledge of the solution.
- A good high level of experience and knowledge of the SAP Enterprise Portal (EP6.0), including Knowledge of ESS/MSS/LSO/ & ECM an advantage.
- Functional experience of HR and Payroll especially is essential.
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors an advantage.
- Knowledge of any of the following SAP modules an advantage: Finance; TM&EP; MM Procurement; Project Systems and User Administration
- Experience coordinating changes within the IMG, from inception to implementation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving gained from hands on experience of SAP configuration in response to business requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate appropriate, concise and accurate information to a wide variety of audiences both within and outside of the EBRD.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, in particular service orientation, organisational awareness and people empathy.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to operate sensitively and effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Financial sector experience an advantage
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513735