Email Marketing Manager
As the Email Marketing Manager based in Folkestone, Kent the successful candidate will join an expanding team. You will receive many benefits such as – Easy Pension Management, Profit Related Pay, massive discounts on corporate perks, annual leave, pension, life assurance, Income Protection, critical illness, Cycle Scheme vouchers, health insurance, health screening, discounted gym memberships, a Taste Card, social club events and lots more.
The company pride themselves on being able to offer exciting challenges in the world of email.
As the Email Marketing Manager your duties will include:
• Developing the best email journeys with clarity, technology and usability at the forefront of your mind.
• Helping the team achieve the goals and perform at their best.
• Championing the development and wellbeing of the team and encourage them to be the best version themselves.
• You’ll act as a Project Manager for campaigns and use data to make commercial marketing decisions, collaborating with the Email Strategist.
To be a successful Email Marketing Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience managing people and working within a digital marketing environment.
• Experience within a customer-driven, agile environment where performance and delivery are key.
• Strong leader.
• Experience leading, planning and executing digital strategies.
• Experience of working with email service providers.
• Strong communication skills.
• Exposure to Oracle Responsys would be desirable although not essential.
In return, the Marketing Manager will receive a salary of £30,000 - £37,000 per annum.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77573901